Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor WordPress.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, Paypal address), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Stripe (if used),Paypal (if used), Klarna (if Used) and Prcel Money.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Name and contact details
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: We will share your name and address with Royal Mail, if needed, to provide customer service support.
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected] to request deletion.
.0Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We will never share your details with any third party for marketing purposes.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor WordPress uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at www.sensorysensationboards.com
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see www.Woocommercehttps://woocommerce.com/gdpr / GDPR Whitepaper:
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
COOKIES NECESSARY FOR THE FUNCTIONING OF THE STORE
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_Wordpress_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]
By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations from Sensory Sensation.
Your board will be put together and be with you by the date you have selected when you place your order.
All orders will be sent via Royal Mail and delivery within 48 hours, and are always well extremely well packaged. The tracking details for your order are available and will be attached to your order. However, please be aware that once your item has been handed to the courier company, Sensory Sensation cannot control the speed at which it is delivered.
Please note- international orders may be subject to import tax. Please check your country’s import charges before ordering. Sensory Sensation is not responsible for any import/customs charges.
- Shipping Costs
Shipping is FREE with Sensory Sensation, however if someone wants guaranteed next day delivery there will be a charge. Please email us on [email protected].
3.1 Return Due To Change Of Mind
Sensory Sensation doesn’t not accept returns due to change of mind as all boards are bespoke and we don’t offer a change of mind policy.
3.2 Warranty Returns
Sensory Sensation will honour any warranty for a return, provided a claim is submitted within 7 days of receipt of order. Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping; however we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim.
Upon return receipt of order for warranty claim, we will process your warranty claim within 7 days.
Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
(a) refund to your payment method
(b) a replacement item sent to you
- Delivery Terms
4.1 Transit Time Domestically
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 3 days
4.2 Transit time Internationally
Please email [email protected] for international orders. Transit time will be between 4 – 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier.We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
4.3 Dispatch Time
Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of the date chosen when placing order.
We dispatch orders from Monday – Saturday during standard business hours, except on national holidays. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched just email us up to 3 days before your order is due to be received.
4.5 P.O. Box Shipping
We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address Shipping
We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.7 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to be available before dispatching your order. Existing items in the order will be reserved while we await this item.
4.8 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so we can investigate the matter.
- Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers may receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
- Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and provide photographic evidence if you are able and email us. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
- Duties & Taxes
7.1 Sales Tax
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes
Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid upon arrival in destination country. This varies by country, and We at sensory sensation encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us.
If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to us at Sensory Sensation at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the full value of your order.
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
9.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
- Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at [email protected]